Gas Leaks – repairs, detection, certificates
At H2 Property Services, our Gas Safe registered engineers work meticulously and safely at all times, and they are all fully qualified to work on gas.
Gas leaks can be caused by poorly fitted or faulty appliances. A gas leak can be detected by anyone by the smell it gives off (a “rotten egg” smell), but only a qualified Gas Safe engineer should work on gas leak repairs. Carbon monoxide (CO) can also be leaked from gas appliances. This gas is a by-product of unsafe functioning gas appliances and has no smell, making it even more dangerous. Carbon monoxide or CO detectors should be fitted correctly to sound an alarm if CO is present. Our gas team can test for the presence of CO and test, supply and fit alarms.
Give our London gas team a call now on 020 7751 3344.
- Gas leak detection
- Gas leak repair
- Gas Safety Inspection
- Gas appliance repair
- Landlord gas safety certificate
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors and Smoke Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide Test
To find out more about our team, visit our meet the team page.
Domestic Gas Services
Our Gas Safe engineers will advise on the maintenance of all gas appliances in your property. We carry out repairs and servicing on gas cookers, gas appliances and gas fires, installing carbon monoxide testers and alarms where necessary.
Your safety is our primary concern when it comes to detecting, preventing and repairing gas leaks, and you can rely on our friendly team of local Gas Safe engineers to provide a comprehensive service at all times.
Stay gas safe! H2 Property Services recommends:
- Fit an audible carbon monoxide alarm.
- Know the six main signs and symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning: Headaches, Dizziness, Nausea, Breathlessness, Collapse and Loss of consciousness
- Check for warning signs such as lazy yellow flames or black marks and stains around the appliance. This could be an indication that your appliance is not working correctly and you should get it checked.
For more information on our gas services throughout London , contact us today.