Boiler Servicing London
Having an annual boiler service might sometimes seem like an additional expense but in the long run it is likely to save you a whole load of money in repair bills. It also ensures your boiler is running safely with no carbon monoxide spills. A boiler should be serviced every 12 months and it is always best to do this in the summer months before you need your heating on.
To book a Service call us on 020 7751 3344.
What does boiler maintenance involve?
- The boiler is fired to identify any faults
- Flue terminals and internal flue compartments are checked and sealed properly
- Using a flue gas analyser, the burner is checked to make sure it’s burning efficiently
- Boiler parts are cleaned if necessary
- Gas tightness test is conducted to ensure there are no gas leaks
- Boiler casing is checked to make sure it’s sealed properly
Servicing for boiler warranties
Most manufacturers will expect to see a full service history of annual boiler services in order to validate their warranty. As a rule, if you don’t service your boiler for more than 12 months, this may void your warranty, so if your boiler does break down, you won’t be able to claim the money for repairs.
As a family run business, we strive to provide a reliable and honest service throughout the London area.
Our Boiler Engineers work with lots of brands covering Gloworm, Vaillant, Worcester Bosch and many more. If you require a professional company to service and maintain your boiler, contact the team at H2 Property Services today.