Working in People’s Homes:
Keeping our staff & customers safe during Covid-19
Our priority is to keep our staff and customers safe throughout Covid-19.
1. Stringent use of social distancing measures
2. Following the most up to date Government Advice
3. Our engineers will only work if they are feeling healthy
4. We will only work in homes where the occupants are feeling well
5. Use of PPE – our engineers will always have hand sanitiser, anti-bacterial wipes, gloves and face masks
6. Regular hand washing for at least 20 seconds before and after every job
7. We only use suppliers and goods merchants that are carrying out proper social distancing and hygiene measures
8. All payment is contactless over the telephone and we do not accept cash
For our customers, we advise:
When making an appointment, please confirm if you have shown any symptoms of Covid-19 or have tested positive within the last 14 days. If yes, then we can help you by arranging the appointment for a later date when it is safe for us to attend.
Ensure you tell us if you anyone in your household is shielding or in the vulnerable category. If yes, they will need to stay in a different room from our engineer for the duration of the visit.
Ensure that rooms and areas our engineers are going to work in are well ventilated.
Keep all internal doors open to minimise contact with door handles.
If possible, always maintain a safe 2 meter distance from our engineer.
If possible, stay in a different room for the duration of our engineer’s visit.
Discussions with our engineer should ideally be held outdoors or in a well ventilated room.
Do not double book an appointment with anyone else and wherever possible, our engineer should be alone in the property.
For any queries, do not hesitate to call us on 020 3858 8013 or use the Contact Form below.
You can use our live chat, or email us at email@example.com.