Services for landlords
H2 Property Services has 20 years of experience of looking after large and small landlords for annual compliance certificates including Gas Safety Certificates, EICRs (Electrical Inspection Condition Reports), Portable Appliance Testing and EPCs.
We also test, certify and supply Carbon Monoxide Alarms and Smoke Alarms to ensure our landlords are compliant with the new alarm rules brought in from October 2022.
- Gas Safety Certificate – Annual – legal requirement
- Portable Appliance Test – Annual – currently a recommendation
- EICR (Electrical Inspection Condition Report – Every 5 years – legal requirement
- Carbon Monoxide Alarms – legal requirement since October 2022
- Smoke Alarms – legal requirement since October 2022
- Heat Detectors – currently a recommendation
- Energy Performance Certificate – Every 10 years – legal requirement
We can liaise with tenants for access and update you when we are attending, we will give you a written outcome of each job, send you digital copies of your certificates for easy record keeping and provide clear invoicing for your accounts.
H2 Property Services is Gas Safe Registered, NICEIC Approved and hold the accreditation for the Private Rented Sector (England) to provide Electrical Safety Inspections, so you can be sure by using our team, you are getting the certificates you need.
Gas & Electrical Inspections
You can rest assured that with H2 Property Services, your properties will always be in the safest condition possible. And, if anything is not quite right, we can quickly repair and carry out remedials for gas and electrics to get your property back in shape and compliant with regulations.
If you have any queries about any of your landlord certificates or a query about current regulations for gas and electrics, give our team a call on 020 7751 3344.
Find out more: