London Plumbers
Visit our Plumbing Services website - Visit our Electric Services website -

Gas and Electrical Certificates

H2 Property Services is accredited to carry out Landlord Inspections and Certificates, including Gas Safety Certificates (CP12) and Periodic Electrical Inspections. We carry out safety checks and pre-purchase reports for plumbing, gas and electrics and inspect and install Carbon Monoxide Testers and Smoke Detectors.

Book a Landlord Certificate: 020 7751 3344


Competitive rates on all Landlord Certificates

Landlord Gas Safety Certificate - Gas Safe Reg No. 205049

All Landlords in the UK have a legal requirement to have a Gas Safety Inspection carried out annually. The Landlord must hold his/her own copy and provide the tenant with a copy - only valid when in date.

H2 Property Services will carry out this inspection with a minimum of fuss and disruption to you or your tenants. When there are problems with your property, we will advise you of the solutions and provide a FREE no obligation quotation for any remedial work that is required to ensure your property is safe and legal.

People die every year due to poorly installed or badly maintained gas appliances and flues.  H2 Property Services supply annual Gas Safety Checks by a registered Gas Safe installer giving you peace of mind. We also install, service and test CO detectors.

Electrical Testing and Certification - NICEIC Reg No. D106241

At H2 Property Services, our Electricians can carry out Periodic Electrical Inspections and Portable Appliance Tests to provide you with the peace of mind that your property is electrically safe.  As NICEIC Domestic Installers our Electricians work to Part P Regulations, we are also qualified to provide you with the correct installation certificates required by Local Authorities after you have had a new gas or electrical installation.

Fixed Wiring Installation Test

If you are letting a property you are strongly advised to call H2 Electrical Services to get a Fixed Installation Test carried out on your property - the IEE recommends a new Test and Inspection Certificate should be issued every 5 years or at every change of tenant to show duty and care by the Landlord for the electrics in that property.

Homebuyers Report

When buying a property, H2 Electrical Services advises you to have a fixed installation test carried out before you complete the purchase of that property. This ensures you know exactly what state the current electrics are in, will forewarn you if future work will need to be carried out and prevent anyone getting hurt in the event of an unsafe electrical installation. We carry out tests for homebuyers across London.

Portable Appliance Testing or "PAT testing" in London

As an important part of any health and safety policy a landlord of a furnished property or a business is required to have their electrical appliances inspected annually for safety. H2 can carry out these tests and provide certification for our customers across London.  

Call 020 7751 3344 for a quotation now or click here for more information.

Carbon Monoxide Testers and Smoke Detectors - Landlords: beware of the New Regulations

Many landlords are unaware of the new carbon monoxide laws which require working CO detectors to be fitted in any room with a solid fuel burning combustion appliance and for working smoke alarms to be fitted on every floor in homes that they let. H2 will go into your properties to inspect current arrangements, check working detectors and replace or install where required. Please call our office for more information on this service.

What our clients say...

First class service. Telephone enquiry was handled efficiently, engineer turned up on time, job done without fuss. I'd recommend them
T. Brannan, London, May 2013

Plumbing certificates
Which? Trusted trade
Copyright © 2016 H2 Property Services (London) Ltd.  Privacy & Cookies Policy
Website designed and managed by ICT-Partners