Domestic Gas Engineers
H2's experienced Gas Team carries out all Domestic Gas Services. By using H2, you can be safe in the knowledge you are having work carried out by a Gas Safe Registered Engineer. Fast, reliable response times.
Recommended gas engineers
Our gas engineers are used by London leading estate agents to repair, maintain and replace gas appliances in their portfolio of lettings properties. All our residential customers and our landlords know that our teams work hard to source all spare parts quickly and efficiently. We carry out thousands of Gas Safety Certificates a year for landlords across London.
Why use our gas engineers?
Badly fitted and poorly serviced appliances can cause gas leaks, fires, explosions and carbon monoxide poisoning. Carbon monoxide is a highly poisonous gas. You cant see it, taste it or smell it, but it can kill quickly and with no warning. H2's engineers test gas appliances in tenanted properties across London on an annual basis to ensure safety at all times. We install carbon monoxide testers whenever appropriate.
Protect yourself from the dangers by following these simple steps:
- Only use a Gas Safe registered engineer to fit, fix or service your appliances
- Get your gas appliances regularly serviced and safety checked every year
- Fit an audible carbon monoxide alarm
- Check for warning signs such as lazy yellow flames, or black marks or stains around the appliance
- Know the six main signs and symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning - headaches, dizziness, nausea, breathlessness, collapse and loss of consciousness.
Meet some of our gas team
domestic gas services & repairs
Our Gas Safe registered Engineers are qualified to carry out all the following installations, repairs and services on:
- Gas cookers and hobs
- Gas leaks
- Gas Safety Tests
- Gas fires
- Gas fired Agas
- Water heaters
landlord gas safety certificates
What our clients say...
Anthony the electrician was very professional and forthcoming about the work that had to be done and that it would not present a difficulty in completing the work in good time. That was important to me - a prompt and professional approach and considerate manner.
Mr M Brown. London, April 2013